Wednesday, February 1, 2006

January Recap

At the end of each month, I'll quickly recap the past months happenings in my life, work, etc...

IMPORTANT EVENTS:
My girlfriend Nora and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary on January 21st, with a dinner at an Italian restaurant.
My sister Julia turned 10 on the 31st.
On a sadder note, my last grandparent, my grandma, passed away at age 91.
I applied to the University of Helsinki to study Political Science. I was allowed to apply as a foreigner, helping my chances a bit.

FREE TIME:
Most of my free time this month was spent doing what I love doing; chilling at cafes with my girlfriend. Must've drank some 400 cups of coffee this month...
Saw two movies this month, Narnia and Jarhead.

WORK:
Hours at Work: 102.75hrs
Shifts: 14
-Tiimari (9 shifts)
-Prisma (2)
-Aleksi 13 (3)
Earnings before taxes: 1029.51€
Average shift: 7.34hrs / 73.54€

That about wraps it up for January. A quiet month, as January usually is, especially after a spendthrift December...

[February Recap coming 01.03.]

No comments: