Friday, March 10, 2006

New Phone

I finally succumbed to the temptation to buy a new phone. Whilst taking my mp3 player back to the store to be repaired, I paused to browse the cell phones on display. I noticed that a phone I'd kinda wanted was on sale at an affordable price. So, the following day, wednesday, I returned to the store to buy it. So, right now I'm using my new Nokia 3230 Series 60 Symbian cell phone. It cost 270.90 euros, making it slightly pricey, yet affordable. I do have money, now I just have to be more careful and less spendthrift with my savings to save up the money to go to America this summer. I have some 600e saved up right now, with people owing me some 130e and I save 75e-200e a week, so I think I'll have the necessary money saved up by the beginning of July. Probably won't have the 3000e I initially had planned, but I'll have enough so spent two weeks in visiting Erik in Jacksonville, NC.

No comments: