Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Trouble with Technology

I just took my Creative Zen Touch (20GB) mp3 player back to the store for repair. Spent a few days frantically searching for my warranty slip and receipt for it. I hope the warranty covers the problems with it. The actual player worked, there were just several nuisances with it, plus one major problem. If I pressed the NEXT (>>|) button too many times, the player would think I pressed Shuffle instead. Sometimes when I'd turn the player off, it would say 'Shutting Down', but it wouldn't. Sometimes when I turned it on, it would shut down again if I pressed any button. Sometimes it froze and I'd have to wait for the battery to die for it to work again. On top of all there nuisances, lately, just randomly, it decided to only play music through the right headphone, so in order to listen properly, I'd have to tweak the headphones by lifting them out of the socket to a particular 1/4 of a millimeter. So, in two weeks I'll get it back fixed, of I'll get a new one. Till then, I'm musicless...

No comments: